Parents Against Child Sexual Exploitation (Pace) is a national charity working with parents of sexually exploited children. As digital manager, I put in place a proactive social and web strategy that grew the audience of the charity, grew our share of voice on a national level and helped develop strategic partnerships that further amplified and spread awareness of the issues.
Core activities includes:
- Social strategy and management of Facebook and Twitter
- SEO audit and on-site and technical optimisations
- Content marketing and blogging
- Partner social comms packs
- Email horizon scanning
- Email newsletter via Mailchimp
- Email template designs
- Social banner designs
- Infographic designs
Activity resulted in consistent growth across social channels that exceeded funding targets as well as significant web traffic increases over the first year the strategy was in place.
Year 1 Social Results:
Year 1 Web Traffic Growth: